Friday, April 3, 2015

"This is a Roster as Long as Years..."

There is some great and exciting news for everyone out there suffering from acute boughts of insomnia: I have begun posting the photos and biographies of each and every one of my LOTRO characters!
Captain Guthinwe braves the Grand Stair (again).
Please try to contain your excitement. Yes, I have added menu tabs across the top of this blog site by which you can access the personal story of each Padhric-spawned character I currently have active. As Joe Biden said when he was introduced to Silly Putty, "This is a big f***in' deal!"

It will take me some time to collect my notes and post them, one by one, but the photos and placeholders are already positioned. If you can possibly manage to not black out from sheer joy while this is accomplished, I promise you will eventually get to read them all.

You have my sympathies.

Padhric

Master of Toons

No comments:

Post a Comment