Friday, April 3, 2015

Found: Skyrim's Main Theme

Album Cover for a Pretty Cool Soundtrack.
I may be the last person to have found this, but I finally came across a music album featuring the awesome main theme ("Dragonborn") from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. On Amazon, the album is called Video Games Live: Level 3, and the quality of the recording is very good. Other tracks include pieces from Final Fantasy, ChronoCross, Tetris, The Legend of Zelda, World of Warcraft, Silent Hill, and many others. 

I can also recommend The Greatest Video Game Music Vol. I (but I don't recommend Vol. II), performed by the London Philharmonic Orchestra. This album includes music from Halo, Angry Birds, Grand Theft Auto IV, Uncharted, The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, Metal Gear, and lots more. Good stuff if you care for that sort of thing.
Album Cover for another Pretty Cool Soundtrack.

Full Disclosure: TGVGM Vol. I was a Christmas gift to me from Mrs. Pad two years ago, so I owe this recommendation to her excellent taste in gift-giving.

Padhric
Master of Toons

No comments:

Post a Comment