Sunday, February 21, 2016

The Trials of Piersyn Wyne

I have begun a new and rather ambitious project I shall call The Trials of Piersyn Wyne. This saga will chronicle the personal journey of the eponymous character, a brand new human Warden from Bree, throughout his journey in Middle-earth. My intent is to use him as a "meta toon" or "completionist" character, as opposed to a leveling character. I was always more focused in the past on reaching the level cap with my characters in order to participate in end-game material, so now I will endeavor to take it slowly and enjoy the trip.

Piersyn will, of course, experience all of the usual challenges we all faced when traveling in Middle-earth, but his tale will have several unforeseeable twists. You will see plenty of activities you will recognize from your own story, but there will be quite a bit that may surprise you. I hope you find it entertaining!

You can read The Trials of Piersyn Wyne by clicking on the appropriate button on the navigation menu. New entries will be added as the character advances through his ordeals. Enjoy!

Padhric
Master of Toons

No comments:

Post a Comment